Each class attends library lessons once a week. Library lessons focus on literature appreciation and developing information and research skills. Students are also encouraged to borrow books from the library during their lesson.
Mrs Bates (Monday - Wednesday) and Mrs Veugen (Thursday - Friday) are our Teacher Librarians.
Students can borrow:
- 1 book at a time in K- Year 2
- 2 books at a time in Years 3-4
- 3 books in Years 5-6
Students need to bring a library bag for borrowing and returning books.
Mondays - KD, 2S and 4/5S
- Tuesdays – 1B, 1T, and 3T
- Wednesdays – KH, 1B and 1/2B
- Thursdays – KT, 3/4M, 5G and 6K
- Fridays – 4C and 6E
Lunchtimes in the Library:
The Library is open:
- before school from 8:50am for borrowing/ returning of books
- 1st lunch - after the bell at the end of eating time